Question
Posted by: grant roth | 2010/09/12

sex

how can i get girls to look at me and ask me out ? i hope you can give me some tips thanks

Seeking the assistance from a professional therapist that could assist you in individual exploration might be worth it.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: G | 2010/09/13

Hey! The subject heading is : " sex" , but the question relates to asking girls out... Are these two subjects necessarily related? :-)

Reply to G
Posted by: Mzaa | 2010/09/13

Nice one germ. There are no greater tips than the those from Germ.

Reply to Mzaa
Posted by: Germ | 2010/09/13

You should try to ask girls out!!!!! Be confident you can’ t wait for the girls, or it is going to be a looooooooooong wait there buddy… . Go out dress smart talk to everybody you see men and woman,to make you feel more confident ,then approach the girl you like and just chat casual not the normal mambo jumbo like " so what do you do"  be different if you get Rejected take it as a learning cue you will get better at it and you will get rerjected also

Reply to Germ
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/13

Reply to sexologist