Question
Posted by: Dreams | 2010/07/08

Sex

After I found my husband with another woman in our house and Bed. my sex drive is gone. I just want to scream every time I have sex with him. I even have dreams of him, having sex with my girlfriends. I wanted to see if it was me loosing my Libido or interest in him.

I then cheated with this man and we has sex it was great and I enjoyed myself. When I have sex with with him I''m so dry i dont even enjoy it.. Now i realize i have not forgiven him, its affecting me. What can I do?

It seems to me that it is not a libido problem, but a relational problem. Perhaps you must consult a professional. In the mean time, it is important that you and your husband must practice safe sex.

6
Posted by: Same Boat | 2010/07/08

Dreams i can relate 100 % to what you are saying. My girlfriend brought into my home another man and had sex with him. I can stand the thought of having sex with her, although i love sex. The difference between our situations is that i never cheated on her. So should you need someone to chat to - let me know.

Reply to Same Boat

Thanks for your response. Do you guys have any kids?

Posted by: Dreams | 2010/07/08

I''m turning 29 and he is turning 35.

Reply to Dreams

Dreams, just out of curiousty how old are you guys and for how long have you guys been married?

Why dont you leave him instead of cheating on him. Imagine how your husband would feel if he found out that you had an affair. Its seems that you dont love him anymore as you have not and maybe will not forgive him. This will really affect your relationship with your husband unless you dont do something about it.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/08

Reply to sexologist