Question
Posted by: Engela | 2010/06/23

Sex

I have only had sex a few times and I am on Minerva. We have used a condom before but have had sex twice now without using a condom. What are the chances of getting pregnant. I do try to drink the pill at exactly the same time every day. I have a cold at the moment, can that decrease effectiveness of the pill? I also have a slight bit of blood afterwards, very lightly. Is it because I have not had sex that much or can it be because my period just ended or is it something else?

The Pill is more than 99% effective on its own. A cold will not affect its efficacy, though taking antibiotics can.If your period just ened, there could be some spotting afterwards.

2

Posted by: Engela | 2010/06/23

Oh and I have been experiencing cramps like period pains???

Reply to Engela