Question
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/10

sex

Why is it so difficult for men to understand or else to forgive a woman if caught cheating whereas women can do that with ease. if you find out that your woman is cheating and having sex wth another man will you forgive her, if you find out that your man is having sex with another woman would you forgive him?

this is a forum for sexual health questions. it is not open to public opinion

1
Posted by: Homer | 2010/06/10

Not at all,The trust has been broken and I feel this is the glue that keeps a relationship together,Hope this never happens to me.

Reply to Homer