Question
Posted by: Anony | 2010/05/31

SEX

Hi , i am female and noticed whenever i have sex, after each session i need to go to the toilet to urinate.
this is quite anonying , as it dampens the heat of the moment

this may just be a 'confusion' in your body - the stimulation of the clitoris etc may be missconstrued by the body as a need to urinate. however, please consult a gynae to rule out any disease / physiological problems.

4
Posted by: Melly | 2010/06/02

Susan u are 100% correct, I seen it on the Doctors show too, its better to go str8 to the toilet after you have..

Reply to Melly
Posted by: Susan | 2010/05/31

I always go to the bathroom after sex, since its been proven that it prevents getting urinary infection.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/31

I don''t think this is too abnormal.In any event,it does help to get rid of the " bodily fluids" .

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/31

Reply to sexologist