Question
Posted by: Siyaya | 2010/05/20

sex

I'm a woman of 35yrs. I was intimate with my b/f and suddenly my private part started to make this funny noise like its farting. What caused that? I was so embarrassed - please help me.

Dear Siyaya,

What you are describing is often referred to as a "fanny fart", all it is is the vagina expelling the air that is also thrust into the vagina during penetrative sex. It is a normal phenomenon and you need not be embarrassed about it.

2
Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/20

It is because the muscles in your vagina are not as tight anymore. You probably also find that you can''t hold in your pee that well? You need to do pelvic floor exercises (google " kegel" )

it''s very easy - you know when you''re peeing and you stop the pee by contracting those muscles? You need to tighten those muscles like that at least 10 x a day for 10 seconds at a time. You can do it anywhere, nobody will know. Soon you''ll have much more control over those muscles and nothing surprises a man more when he is gripped by strong muscles like that when he doesn''t expect it.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/20

Dear Siyaya,

Reply to sexologist