Question
Posted by: LOVE | 2010-05-19

Sex

Hi My fiance and i have been together for 9 years and for the past year and a half we have not been having sex regulary, we would have sex maybe one time in 3 or four months, he stopped initiating the sex when one day he wanted to have sex with me when i was not ready (wet) and he did not want to make me ready and i told him that i need foreplay first but he was not interested in foreplay, so i told him to stop.After that day he stopped having sex with me when i try to have sex with him he does not prticipate and if i ignore his non participation he would just pretend as though he is sleeping and do not move and i also stopped trying and sometimes he will make this nasty comments that he will only have sex with me when i only want it. I tried to talk to him and try to resolve this issue nut to no avail, i do not know what to do any more as i cannot have sex with a person who is not interested in being part of the sex, it is no fun at all. What should i do i tried talking and taking the initiativebut it does not work ?

He sounds immature and selfish. And now, apparently, sulking. It sounds like for this and other reasons, Premarital Couples counseling would be a very good idea. It would not be wise to proceed with marriage to someone where problems this basic can aise and not get solved together

1