Question
Posted by: grant roth | 2010-04-23

sex

if i go to a girls home and she starts to filrt with me do i take a condom with me to her house i case she wants to have sex?

Using a condom is the responsible thing to do so yes, i would advise that you take it with you if there's a possibility that you might engage in intercourse.

3
Posted by: Dave | 2010-04-25

Flirting is not necessarily an invitation for sex. U must try + read the situation very carefully. However always be prepared, have protection with U always. I went out with a woman + on our 3rd date she invited me into her bed. Fortunately I had condoms in my wallet although I was not expecting something like this so soon. It was good 4 me 2 be prepared. Since then I''m never without condoms, no matter who I date. Better safe than sorry.

Reply to Dave
Posted by: Casper | 2010-04-23

always keep your condoms in the car.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-23

its not to say she always wants sex when she flirts, but carry one in your wallet always, rather safe than sorry.

Reply to boomsie