Posted by: grant | 2010-03-27

evrey time i see or talk to a good looking girl my penis gets hard why?

and evry time i have a wet dream i can feel my penis in the girls -|- and can feel me coming inside of her why is that?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Grant I have to guess you are a young and healthy man. Also you are not very educated about sexuality.
i recommend you buy my book "Dr. Eve's Sex book" (Human & Rousseau 2008) . it is packed with information, information that is basic facts.
You will learn that this is the natural response of any healthy man - he becomes aroused real quick and wet dreams happen especially when there is no partner sex and not a lot of masturbation.
I really want you to become sexually educated - as ignorance leads to high risk sexual behaviour.

Posted by: jacky | 2010-04-07

I am about to be 50 years in the next two months and my
fiancee she is 38 years she always complaint that i am
too strong the she recommend that we condomise that is
fine her problem is when we have sex always i gave her
full three round sometime she end up being dry because
mostly i stick to fourplay for a longtime she reaches the
climate at some stage she does not concetrate then i became
turned off before i could reache climate

Reply to jacky
Posted by: koos | 2010-03-30

want jy is jags..dis hoekom en dink te veel aan seks .

Reply to koos