Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-19

Why is it so hard to get our partners to have sex with us..
I have tried everything, and not tired..
I have this dont care attitude at home.. i dont start or even try unless it comes from her.
Cos when i do then its a case of.. she''s tired and not in the mood..
so whenever she feels fine, she can start it..
I mean really like maybe once in 2 weeks... before was like once a month or even more..

Dont know what to do anymore..

women require sex a LOT less often than men do on average . we want sex they want love. of course there are a million other possible answers . you need tot talk to her about it. but this si the most common complaint in a sexologists practice

Posted by: Lady | 2010-02-19

There could be various reasons your partner is shying away from sex. I take it you are a male in a heterosexual relationship.

I have listed below reasons:
1) Perhaps you would have emotional issues to sort out - woman who are not happy or even feel a bit unloved or unappreciated have a low sex drive, as sex is more emotional than physical to us.

2) Perhaps she is on birth control / medication that has lowered her sex drive .

3)Shes found somebody else - only u would know if this were the case

Did you ask her about why she is so disinterested ?If you did ask her before - did you listen to her answer and take her seriously ?
Visuals and porn moveies etc won''t stimulate a woman as much as gentle caring or sexy flirting . Even a small show of affection in front of others can turn her. Holding her hands/ holding her around her waist while walking in public places can turn her on . Maybe a little peck as well - now theres the perfect recipe for seduction. Woman love romance- and thats all it takes.
Sometimes just having you listen to hear while she speaks about her hair can turn her on- woman just want to feel appreciated . Try it and the rewards will be amazing.

Reply to Lady
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-19

It absolutely infuriates and shocks me that so many men AND woman seem to hold back on sex (just read the postings on this site).
How can the " witholder"  expect to have a happy marriage when the other partner is not getting the most basic need in a relationship.If you have a problem,due to health etc,then get it sorted.
It is different if you are being overly demanding and/or wanting to do things that the other partner feels uncomfortable about BUT really,that person will be the first to cry when their partner has an affair and leaves the home.
Try and work things out by going to a counsellor,sexologist or Church member-PLEASE

Reply to XXX