Posted by: scared | 2010-01-31

i recently went owt wid a buddy n ended up having a 1 nite stand. although we used protection im stil scared shitless abt hiv n dat i myt of got it 4rm dis gal.nt to say she had hiv. n i myt of touchd her fluids bt i didnt have an open wound. any advice?

The only way to know for sure is to have yourself tested. Please remember to always be safe.

Posted by: bryn | 2010-02-01

If you want a reasonable answer to your question then you need to make yourself clearly understood. If you write rubbish it may be misinterpreted and you will get the wrong anser - it is as simple as that.

That is why language was invested - so we all understand each other.

Sorry - I can' t comment on your issue - I do not understand what your problem is.

Reply to bryn
Posted by: Woman | 2010-02-01

Nope, sorry, I agree. Please do use legible real English. It' s the lingua franca (lingua franca is a latin phrase meaning langauge in use as the main business language) after all. Remember that the percentage of people who uses this kind of spelling is way lower than the people who use proper spelling. Usually people who uses this kind of spelling is very young, inexperienced and their world is still quite small. I take it your needless aggression is because you are stressed. Therefore, I won' t say anything about that.

With regards to your question (If I translated correctly), You are worried that you might have picked up HIV. Well, the only way you' ll know for sure, is if you go for a test. If your exposure was less than 24 hours ago, they can put you on a course of Anti-retrovirals. ther than having the HIV test done today, you' ll have to go back in 6 months'  time for a follow up test.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: scared | 2010-02-01

listen if you are not going to give anyone advise then just save your comments. here i am with a problem and all you can think about is mxit. get a life!

Reply to scared
Posted by: A man | 2010-02-01

I hate questions written in MXIT language, people are losing the ability to write &  speak properly

Reply to A man