Question
Posted by: Kajal Singhal | 2009/12/18

Sex

I am 28 yrs old and I m recently married on 22nd Nov.
during sex i was faced some pain for few days but after that
2-3 days the pain was disapper
but after 4 days i was facing the problem of allergy out side of my vagina i had consult my doctor so the doc say that is normal case it can be some time in newly married
but now i m ok so i want to ask is Oral sex (Mouth Sucking)
safe for me or not??
Because my husband very much interested in this and i m worrying is it safe or not??
and one thing is it possible that after mouth sucking the allergy can be repeated??

Deat Kajal,

Firstly I need to compliment you on having the forsight to have consulted your doctor after the first incident.

It is important that a woman is properly aroused and well lubricated to ensure that penetrative sex is pleasureable for her too. So ensure you and hubby have good foreplay, that you are relaxed and able to lubricate. It is probable that your hymen (often referred to as your physical virginity) was broken with your firts sexual encounter.

Oral sex (or mouth sucking as you called it) is a very safe and pleasureable sexual activity for both you and your partner. Your partner can lick and suck the various parts of your vagina and you will experience a variety of pleasures, especially when he stimulates your clitoris. The only thing is that a man must not blow into the vaginal opening. Sucking and licking is all fine.

If the original allergy is all cleared up and your husband has no infections in his mouth there is no concern for repeated allergy.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/18

Deat Kajal,

Reply to Sexologist