Posted by: jay | 2009-11-15

ive been told that sex is by far much better with overweight ladies chubby ones is that true ?

no comment

Posted by: ice | 2009-11-17

True. I had BBW andsometimes I cum by just kissing her soft body. To add milk to the coffee, she gave me anal the other day and shooo, it was marvelous.
And come winter you are always warm.

Reply to ice
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-16

no comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Been there | 2009-11-15

I don' t know if U can generalise but the 2 rather overweight women I' ve been with in my life were - grrrrrrr. They had no hang ups + were very eager to please + be pleased. One was colourd + 1 white. They were both highly sexed + were not shy to just let it all hang out. Overweight women also have nice curves - hips, boobs + bums. What amased me was that it was not difficult or uncomfortable at all to lie between their thighs. The couloured lady had big thighs + big booty but boy was she hot! I could never get enough of her. Unfortunately she took a nursing sister job in Saudi Arabia. I get horny just thinking about her. Can' t wait 4 her 2 come back next year Sept. Till the I' ll just have to keep jerkin my gerkin.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: topdog | 2009-11-15

the proof is in the eating,try it out bud.

Reply to topdog