Question
Posted by: GONTSE MAHLANGU | 2009/09/25

SEX

I AM 23 YEARS OLD. I DONT GET AROUSED BY MY PARTNER ANYMORE, I DONT KNOW WHY. BUT SURPRISINGLY I REACH ORGASM, HE SUCK ME FIRST BECAUSE WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION.
WHAT MAKES ME SAD IS THAT I AM ONLY 23 YRS,
IS THIS A LIFETIME BEHAVIOR OR IS THIS GOING TO CHANGE? I' M EVEN SCARED THAT MY PARTNER WILL LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL AS I CANNOT GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION.

CONCERNED
PLEASE HELP.

There are many factors that influence ‘becoming sexually aroused’. Factors that negatively affect arousal include anger, anxiety, alcohol, drugs, depression, guilt, bad memories, relationship conflict and stress. Positive factors include pleasurable sights, sounds, smells, sexual fantasy and touching. Many women do not climax during partner sex and it is quite common for women to climax through other kinds of stimulation. It is common for couples to climax at different times during sexual intercourse – ‘simultaneous orgasm’ is quite an infrequent occurrence! Your fears of not ‘giving him satisfaction’ should be discussed. For more information visit SA Sexual Health Assoc website: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Mashabs | 2009/09/25

Iam sorry Gontse to here that have you ever talk to him about you problem that you dont get arouse by him if yes try different place and different sex positions and see ngoba kufanele mekuthinta uvele uqhanyelwe even if you here his voice on the phone musa ukudlala umncane kabi.

Reply to Mashabs
Posted by: Myself | 2009/09/25

ive been there too.been together for 4years.
i left him though.he was unhappy coz i wasnt giving it to him at all or get turned on,i was unhappy that he wants it and im not feeling him.so when i left i figured i am doing both of us a favour,instead of cheating he will do it freely with who ever.
i miss him so much.
*sad*

Reply to Myself