Question
Posted by: ss | 2009-08-08

sex

My wife wants me to use a condom when i have sex with her she say that i did her infections witout it , i never had sex with anyone else while i was married

Whe might have some infections, as maria mentions, like a yeast infection, that can arise without having sex with anyone else, and may want to avoid giving it to you. And as Kay says, too, women can be very vulnerable to bladder infections which are not sexual in origin. If actualy STD are a concern to either of you --- why not both get checked out by your GP, with suitable advice on how to prevent further problems if any exist.

2
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2009-08-09

Maria is so right. Many women also get bladder infections very easily from having sex because women have much shorter urethras than men. I wouldn' t jump to interpreting it as a lack of trust on her part. It isn' t only about HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis etc. Good luck.

Reply to Kay in Gtown
Posted by: Maria | 2009-08-08

If she e.g. has a yeast infection she could pass in on to you. You might not have any symptoms but will reinfect her if you don' t get treated and don' t use a condom. Why don' t you ask her to go to a doctor together and both get checked out for any STI' s, then you can take it from there?

Reply to Maria