Question

sex

Good Evening
I' m married &  have 2kids. I dont want kids anymore. I have a problem of early ejaculation &  after sex i get too tired. I love sex so much. What is the best thing I can do so that no matter how much sex I do sperm doesnt come out so that i dont get tired.

In my view you may be suffering from Premature Ejaculation. However, what is important to remember that tiredness is NEVER based on the amount of sperm that you lose (this is a cultural myth not a Scientifically proven fact). After orgasm, your body releases hormones that relax you and that may even make you tired. Again, sex is not an energy-sapping act rather it may be a symptom of Premature Ejaculation. please consult www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info

1
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-06-04

Let your doctor perform a vasectomy on you. It is totally harmless. Then you can have as much sex as you would like without a condom and without the risk that your wife will become pregnant again.

Reply to STALLION