Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

sex

I am adicted to touching my self

'addiction' is avery subjective term and is validity is based on the individual and the circumstances that they might find themselves in. if you require to touch yourself constantly, and that it becomes your prime concern throughout the day that even you may need to go to the toilet to touch yourself then it may be addiction that you have. please phone our helpline at 0860 100 262 for the contact details of a proffessional that can assist you.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

24/7...you should direct that question to Dr.Eve as she is the best in her field and gives extremely useful advice.

Posted by: 24/7 | 2009/06/03

Hi, iam a man of 25yrs and struggling with pre-mature ejaculation. Dumped by about 5 girlfriend and this had caused enough damage in my life....ask my self many questions:
1. Why me?
2. What is the cause?
3.What is the solution
Pls tell me what to do, promise i will do anything to gat my life back to me PLS..

Reply to 24/7
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/03

Are you male or female? Which parts of your body do you enjoy touching?