Posted by: Mdudu | 2009-03-12

I have erection problem and my penis is small what must i do?

the average size of an erect penis is 11- 15cm.
comparing the size of the non erect penis to other non erect penises is deceiving as a small non erect penis usually enlarges more than the larger non erect penis.
it is important in your case to ensure that your erection problems are not solely related to your pre occupation with penis size.
ideally, you should be screened and examined by your gp and if problems persist, consult a sexologist.

Posted by: pp | 2009-03-12

On the top of this page there is a section does size matter read it

Reply to pp
Posted by: Jet | 2009-03-12

Go to the local herbalist and get some muthi to make ur penis stronger...also put some RED MASALA,6 red chopped chillies, some peppers and 5 tablespoons of salt behind ur foreskin 3 times a day...and for ur erection problems, use some pickled chillies and rub it on ur penis 6 times a day..

you will see th edifference in 1 day...

Good Luck hey...

Reply to Jet