Question
Posted by: dudu | 2009/01/29

sex

everytime when i do doggy style during sex i always suddenly get whole lot of air inside my vigina.and its embarrasing for me.

This is quite normal, the position opens up the vagina more and makes the entry of air more likely - try changing the angle of your hips so that you bottom is more down than up as this may close the entrance a little. The other option is to ask your partner not to allow his penis to exit your vagina fully as this will also push air inside...

1
Posted by: XXX | 2009/01/29

You partner is sliding too far out of you and then pumping air into you.Get him to stop doing this and it will go away

Reply to XXX