Question
Posted by: liz | 2008/10/17

SEX

I' m married with one beautiful baby girl , my hubby and i have sex nearly everyday and we are trying for a second baby, will having sex everday make me preggies even if i' m not ovulating or you become preggies only when u ovulate. please help

You can only fall pregnant when you ovulate.

2
Posted by: poo | 2008/10/21

I' ve had an ectopic and a miscarrage shortly after that, I want another child, what are the chances, ectopic 2006 miscarrage August 2007

Reply to poo

Only when you ovulate. Best to have sex every second day to have strong healthy sperm. Ovulation is day 11-14 of your cycle. Good luck!