Question
Posted by: DOWN | 2008/07/04

SEX - 2 x - SO FAR THIS YEAR

Been married for 8 years. In the beginning my husband couldn't get enough. So far this year we had sex twice. He said that he doesn't love me anymore and he doesn't have any need for sex. I still have a need for sex. I dream about it. I even look at naked pic's on the internet of males. He doesn't want a divorce, because he now have a live-in-housekeeper - me. He however do masturbate. I cannot have an affair it is against all my believes. We sleep in different rooms. I do not know what to do! Please give me advise.

Insist that he jopin you in seeing a marriage counsellor. As Lolo suggests, he is being very selfish and unkind, and unjustifiably so. There are many possible causes for his loss of interest in sex, which mostly can be put right, so he shouldn't just give up and ignore your needs.

3
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/04

get him Viagra and Multivitamins, also go for Marriage Councelling, he need to understand that sex does not happen when he need it only.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: fool | 2008/07/04

leave him!

Reply to fool
Posted by: A-'Nonnie" | 2008/07/04

You do know that there is a world of toys out there for you?

Why do you stay with a man who does not love you and whom you no longer sleep next to?

What is the point of this "marriage"?

Money?

Reply to A-'Nonnie"