Posted by: Rosa | 2010-01-11

Sex 14hours after Escapelle, pregnancy risk

I have been on the pill for about a week, period stopped on thursday last week... not long enough to be protected. So after a whoopsie on friday night I bought Escapelle. I took it at about 2am on Saturday morning. My boyfriend and I then had a bit of a spontaneous moment 14 hours later where nothing was available and we were in the middle of nowhere. Thought I' d be fine. Now worrying.

Should I take another escapelle, or shall the first one and the normal pill be enough?

As long as you have maintained your Pill intake you would be almost protected as you have now being taking it for 12 days. Escapelle is indicated for post coital contraception but not on repetative dosing as the hormone concentrations are different to the Pill. you may have spotting or breakthrough bleeding due to the incre4ased hormone intake .
Please do a pregnancy test aruond the 26/1/10

My last period was on april 25.I had unprotected sex on May 1.I took escapelle within 48hours.Then on May 9 i had blood spotting til now.Could i be pregnant?My menstrual cycle is normal 28days.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Never mind,i have my period nw and 6days delayed.??

Hi I had sex early Sunday morning, I took escapelle on Monday, but had sex again last night (Tuesday). I'm not on the pill. Will escapelle work for both occasions or should I take another one?

Posted by: Non | 2016-04-07

I had sex with my partner on Monday around 1 last , a week ago, took escapelle 17hrs later . This weel Monday , I woke up with HUGE tender breast . It's Thursday today Ive been having mild abdominal pains (the kind of pain I get before I go on my periods ) . So I decided to to the loo and I saw dark brown disharge while cleaning myself after peeing . Could I be pregnant or is the pill ?

Reply to Non

I had escapelle pill on the 9nth of November 2015 and still today i havnt went on my periods. Should i be worried?

Posted by: SIBONGILE | 2016-01-11

Reply to SIBONGILE | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: HelpAGirlOut | 2016-02-09

Did you get an answer? What did you end doing? .. I'm in the exact same situation right now. Took escapelle 2 weeks ago, and I had an accident again today, & I don't know if I should take another one now

Posted by: SIBONGILE | 2016-01-11

25 happens my unprotected sex after day 26 I take escapelle then suddenly unprotected sex 27 should I take again? I need answer too

Posted by: No name | 2015-09-05

I had sex on Saturday and I want to take escapelle, do I have to take them early in the morning or anytime

Reply to No name

I've taken a Escapelle 3 days ago but now i have an unprotected sex. Should i take one more Escapelle or just leave it ?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

We're both did they answered you?

Posted by: C | 2015-03-23

Hi I wanted to know how many times can you take an escapella pill in your life. And what will happen to you if you take it more than those times. I am worried cause I took it 4 times now.

Reply to C

Hi,well a month ago I had sex with my boyfriend and in that month I already went for my menstural cycle I had sex 3 days after my periods I took the pill within 48 hours which is was a Saturday the following Saturday I went on my periods it was a normal cycle. Now I'm stressing that I'm not going onto my next cycle please help...please reply

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi there, the same thing happened to me and now I'm stressing. Did you perhaps finally get your next period?

Hi I had intercouse on llast week monday and I took escapelle thursday and again I had inercouse on saterday. Early morning hoursshould I take take anoyher dose of escapel

Posted by: stacy | 2014-08-23

hi,will i be able to smoke if i took the pill a few hours back,will the pill still work?

Reply to stacy

Usually me and my partner use the withdrawing method i lept with him it got toooo hot and didnt withdraw i took the morning pill but now i went on my periods for one day it stopped now im really worries sound i take a pregnancy test or these are just after affects

I had sex two days ago and the condom broke. I bought Escapelle and I drank it within two hours after. t was the one-pill. Will I be ok? Should I worry or drink anything else?

Posted by: buddy | 2010-01-11

u will be fine rosa, dont take anything else

Reply to buddy
Posted by: Wicky | 2010-01-11

Is this a place for the little wankers to let of steam.
We dont want snotty comments but true pure advise

Reply to Wicky
Posted by: mystro | 2010-01-11

keep your mouth shut annon!!

Reply to mystro
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010-01-11

That will teach you to keep ur panties on....

Reply to Anon!!