Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2009/11/25

Severely burnt out

I am a 25 female and I think that I might be burnt out. When I get up in the morning and think that I still have to go to work it feels like I have to use every ounce of my willpower to go. Tasks that usually take me 5 minutes I now procrastinate in doing. I feel listless and don' t know how I am going to last till I go on leave. I am chronially tired and have even considered asking my doctor to admit me to hospital just so I can rest.

I have been fight with my boyfriend all the time, I feel like he doesn' t take me seriously when I tel him that I can' t take it anymore. I am at the point of no return, I don' t even know where to find the energy to work, I am usually so focussed on what needs to be done, but I just can' t anymore

Could be burnout. Could be depression, could be any of a number of problems, including physical problems. Good idea to see a good doctor for a thorough check-up and assessment, to se if there are physical or other problems what could be sorted out, and could help you more than just resting.

2
Posted by: me | 2009/11/25

you need to have a change in life start fresh you still a young lady good luck

Reply to me