Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2012/10/30

Severe Sweat

Hi CyberDoc

I hope im at the right place to get help.

Im a woman who just turned 30. For a long time ive had these overactive swet glands. I sweat the minute I get out of the shower. On a cold day I sweta and this has affected my relationships with people negtively.

I have tried everything even home rememdies, bicarbonte of soda, vinegar the works but nothing seems to help.

I s there anything I can do (medically or otherwise) to curb this.
I would like to meet my prince charming and cant do so smelling like a man from the gym.

Lolo

I suggest that you have botox injection, as this will alleviate the sweating for a period of six months.