Question
Posted by: Cilla Steyn | 2010-03-16

Severe stomach problems

Hi doctor, My doctor has prescribed Topzole 40mg for me but it does not seem to be working. I suffer from extreme nausea &  heartburn. Pain on the crop of the stomach. I can only eat little bits of food at a time because food makes me feel overfull. Even a glass of water does the same thing. Sometimes pain is so severe it feels as if I get stitches on the heart. Heart burn is so bad it feels as if it is also in my ears. I had my gall bladder removed about 8 months ago, things eased up, but now its really bad again. Please help.

Hallo Cilla
Try adding Maxolon 2 three times a day before eating, with Mucaine 10ml ( it contains antiacid but also local anaesthetic for the pain)You may need a prescription for the Maxolon (it helps to empty your stomach quicker and helps for nausea)
You may need to use the Topzole for at least 8 weeks.

2
Posted by: tracy | 2010-06-18

Is it possible to take topzole 40mg and cilift at the same time. I was diagnosed with severe inflamation of the stomach lining but read that one should not be on any other meds at the same time. I was taking Cilift for depression but am worried that the two might cause some or other effect . Please help.

Reply to tracy
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-16

Hallo Cilla

Reply to cyberdoc