Severe stomach cramps and vomiting 6 days

Please can you help - my boyfriend has been having severe stomach cramps since Sunday (today is day 6). we have been to the hospital in the middle of the night where he was on a drip and it seemed to get better for a while. But alter in the day it came back and he started vomiting again when he tried to eat anything so i took him to the doc and she said it is a virus. But it' s the 6th day now and the cramps are jsut as severe and if he tries to eat anything he feels nauseous and usually throws up. He doesnt'  have diarrohea though.
But it' s the 6th day and it' s jsut as sore. What can we do?
Please help!

I suggest that your boyfriend makes an appointment with a gastroenterologist, in order to have a gastroscopy and colonoscopy done, as it is possible that he is suffering from a severe gastritis.

In the interim he can use Maxalon tablets for the nausea, Bascopan Co for the cramps and Gaviscon Advanced for the gastric irritation. These medication is available over the counter at pharmacies. He will also have to ensure that he stays hydrated by drinking a lot of fluid.