Severe side effects. Advise

Hi I' ve been experiencing severe breast pains. For the past 3weeks. Nausea' s vomiting and headaches, however I don' t think im pregnant, but I did stop using the pill and then continued.I' m using Diane 35. My last menstrual was very very light. Hardly anything. When I was on the silver section, I experienced no side effects. 4days ago the side effects began. That' s when I started the beige pills. But I was only nausea up until this morning I started vomiting and woke up with a headache... Apparently I can' t fall pregnant as I' ve also been diagnosed with pcos...

Your symptoms may be due to stopping and starting the Pill, but do a pregnancy test to be sure.

I would do a HPT if i were you, i know of woman that have fallen pregnant when they were told they couldn' t have children. If its neg you can take the next step.