Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2009/11/02

Severe reflux

Hi doc
My problem is getting worse and I' m not sure what is wrong. When I begin eating, the food goes down where it gets stuck somewhere and then it comes back with a lot of waterlike fluid. When this happens I just bend forward and this watery foodlike substance come out by itself. It hurts when this happens as if I need to burb but can' t get it out. Other times without eating I will have heartburn which gets worse until a white foam comes out the same way as above. I don' t have to vomit or do anything, these substances comes out by itself. What can I do about it, and why is this happening? I have also noticed anal bleeding lately but I' mI pretty sure that is caused by internal piles even though the last time I was checked for piles after a bleeding occured, the doctor found none. But this doesn' t rule out internal piles. Should I be worried?

Hallo Jackie
these are very worrying symptoms as it could be signs of cancer of the esophagus - please see your gp for a referral for a gastroscopy to see what the problem is as soon as possible.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/02

Hallo Jackie
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc