Question
Posted by: blossom | 2011/04/30

Severe rash on my chest

I periodically experience a severe rash that starts on my chest, extends to my arms, hands, then progresses to my midriff and thighs. The rash is usually hot and resembles small red pimples that are very itchy. I have been prescribed cortisone pills and cream. I watch what I eat and have eliminated all wheat, nuts, dairy etc. nothing specific brings it on. I am hoping you have some ideas?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

According to Chinese medicine there might be heat in the system. Avoid spicy foods and alcohol. Consider seeing an acupuncturist to assist you.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za