Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/06

Severe pain in arms

I have severe pain in my two upper arms, so much that I cannot pick up anything or lift or move them back and forward. I take Cattaflam D most of the time but does not help me anymore.
I also have 24.7 pain in tow middle fingers which is no quite swolen.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear A
I suggest you see a doctor who specialises in rheumatology for a proper examination and tests to determine the cause of your pain and swelling.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/08

Everytime in the mornings I find my entire arms in pains sometimes swollen. After taking some tabletts I feel a bit relieved. It goes on and on..