Question
Posted by: Amy | 2010/05/05

Severe Pain during intercourse

Good Day

I''m 27 and have been married for 6 years. I have twins aged 4. During the last few months I have had countless problems with my cycle. I am on Yasmin and everytime I am supposed to get my period it stays away. Went off Yasmin for 3 months and I only got my period once.

Everytime my husband and I have intercourse it hurts, I don''t know how to explain, but deep inside. It is an awful feeling usually ending the whole session.

Please, please help. I need advise as to what is going on. This can''t go on any longer.

You could have a problem with your uterus or varties causing these symptoms. You need to see a gynaecologist for a full examination to determine what the problem is.

1