Question
Posted by: linda | 2011/10/09

severe pain after first climax during intercourse since twin pregnancy in 1997

Dr please advise/help I''m experiencing severe pain after my first climax during intercourse.This only started after my twin pregnancy in 1997.Went for several opps and still no sollution.
I''m fairly tired of this and it caused my first marrige to lead to a divorce.I''m in a new relationship and would like to enjoy sex with my partner,we are trying for another child but no luck. I went for 20 opps in total and the last opp was for endometreioses and still experiencing severe pain.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without knowing the results of your operations and what was found, it is hard to comment. If you have endometriosis, there are treatments for this but they take several months to work.
It is unusual if the pain is only with climax not during the rest of sex. Perhaps the sexologist can help.

1