Question
Posted by: ich | 2008/08/07

Severe neck and back Muscle Spasms

Ich (44 yrs old, car accident 25 yrs ago) Please can you assist. I am now at week 5 of my situation. I have ended up in hospital and given morphine the pain is so bad. I have had cat scan and mri, no major issues according to neurologist. Diagnosed as muscle spasms that pulled spine out of alignment. Now I am visiting a chiropractor (very good) who has at least assisted with restoring some mobility to the neck, however pain still severe. Muscles in knots, if feels like marbles in my back. I have been for my third treatment but the pain in my neck an back still persists. could it be viral and how does one test for that. I am at my wits end.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This problem may require as much as 6 to 8 treatments. Ask your pharmacist for a muscle relaxant such as Robaxin - which may alleviate the symptoms.

1
Posted by: Annette | 2009/03/12

I have renal failure and suffer from severe neck and back spasms, could this be stress related or related to my kidney failure.Is there anything I can do to relieve this?

Reply to Annette