Posted by: Kathleen Doreen Becker | 2010-03-12

severe kidney problems

From the age of 12 I have had kidney and bladder infections over and over again I have a floating kidney thats inlarged, for the last four years I have had kidney stones up to 11 at a time, my urologist says its caused by the high amount of acid in my body, I have gone on a special diet my acid in my body stays under 7, but the infections are still accuring very regurally so bad that I was in hospital for 8days last week, my blood preasure goes very low, I vommit alot and I am always tired, the doctors have not got any answers for me, I dont know were to turn to, my whole life is being effected through this 4 weeks out of a month I am in very bad pain and its taking its toll on me, Please if you can give me advise or who to turn to I am desparate thank you

Kathleen Becker

I suggest that you ask your urologist to refer you to a Professor in nephrology (specialist in kidneys) at your nearest kidney unit. Unfortunately, I have no advice and a nephrologist is your best option to get answers from.