Posted by: Fiona | 2012-11-27

Severe IBS Symptoms HELP ME PLS!!!

HI I suffer with IBS Symptoms DAILY, Flatulence, bloating< constipation, Abdominal Pains i generally Take a Probiotic Strain 9 but today is Extremely BAD with Excessive Flatulence, severe Abdominal Pains accompanied by Bloating which makes me look like i am heavily Pregnant &  i haven''t passed stools properly in a few days so constipated! My Doctor hasn''t recommended any further treatment yet i have pointed out how server these symptoms can get. Today i am Unable to function properly at work, my energy levels are low &  so is my confidence! HELP ME PLEASE I CANT GO ON THIS WAY!

You will have to consult a gastroenterologist, as there are various treatment options that can improve your lifestyle.

Posted by: LM | 2012-12-03

Try Lp299v, I have IBS and did try everything. The meds the doc gave did not work so I used Lp229v and after 3 days on it the pain was gone. I take 2 every night now and will never ever ever go without it. Also try All-bran hi fibre from kelloggs every morning for the constipation it''s the only thing that keeps me regular, if I do not have that in the morning I do not go:-) Hope this will help you.

Reply to LM