Question
Posted by: richard | 2012/10/06

severe dizziness accompanying nausea

hi doc
please advise me what to do : what i can take at home etc..
52 yrs, hypertensive , from time tome, tkes 10mg pharmapress daily, overweight, inactive, listless...

when i put my head down on pillow, the entire room starts turning very very fast.. it takes a few minutes before it subsides, another turn and it starts all over again... then the feeling to throw up comes on..
what could be cause of this ? is it dangerous ?
Richard

Expert ImageCardiologist

Dear Richard

The symptoms you describe have nothing to do with the heart and sound like they may be coming from the semi-circular canals in the middle ear. My advice would be to go and see an ear, nose and throat specialist or a neurologist.

Best wishes, JT

1
Posted by: Cardiologist | 2012/10/10

Dear Richard

Best wishes, JT

Reply to Cardiologist