Question
Posted by: Kala | 2010/03/16

Severe cramps

I`ve been suffering from stomach cramps since sunday night, and for sunday and monday, had mild diarrhoea as well. The latter has passed, but the cramps are remaining. I`ve been using 20mg Hyospasmol since sunday, but it`s not realy helping.
It`s not due to anything I`ve eaten. What can be the cause, and remedy?

Hallo Kala
You have either an irritable bowel or inflammation in the bowel. Colofac may help and a hot water bottle on your tummy ( fill with warm water, not boiling water) Take some probiotics three times a day and see if it improves?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/16

Hallo Kala

Reply to cyberdoc