Posted by: umuntu | 2012-11-13

severe cconstipation?

I have a serious problem of not going to the loo for no# 2 even though I eat all the time. Last week its got worse as nothing seem tohappen after a week, normally forme its 4-6days before I go. I had to use laxatives n this week is the same.

The stomach seem to work but there seem to be a blockage @the bottom and I can also feel that inside the dirt is ready but can''t come out. Please advise

I suggest that you use Laxette syrup, 20ml, twice daily for 14 days, in combination with Soflax, two tablets at night. You should drink a lot of fluid and snack on fruit between meals. I also suggest that you add Bulgarian yogurt to your diet, in order to boost the good bacteria in your colon. You should also ask your pharmacist for deworming tablets. All medication is available over the counter.