Question
Posted by: Bella | 2012/07/23

Severe Bloating

In January 2007 I had an op to remove a cyst due to the fact that my CA125 count was too high so they could not chance doing laser treatment to remove it. However my tummy seems to get very very bloated at times and at present it is nearly twice the normal size it normally is. What is the possible cause, could I have a cyst again cos I do have pains in my tummy along where the incision for the op runs down. I am a runner so it is not because I am eating too much and not excercising enough!
Your help is appreciated
Many thanks
Bella

The commonest cause of bloating is bowel gas. You could have a spastic colon. Your GP is probably a good place to start in terms of working out what the problem is.

1