Question
Posted by: Annelize | 2010/01/11

Severe back pain every time I stand up - then I can' t walk for a few minutes

For the 2 days I have had severe back spasms in my lower back after rising to my feet from a sitting or lying position. It feels as though my back is pulling me to one side.

I am using NUROFEN (2 tablets every 4 hours) but it is completely useless.

What could be causing this problem? Do I need to see a GP or a Chiropractor?

Hallo Annelize
See a physiotherapist for an evaluation - if needed they will refer you to a doctor or chiropractitioner but they will usually be able to treat the spasms for you. Try Adcodol with the Neurofen (it has a muscle relaxant in it - but can be addictive so do not use for more than 5 days)

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/11

Hallo Annelize

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/11

Hallo Annelize

Reply to cyberdoc