Question
Posted by: Amber | 2010-02-05

SEVERE BACK PAIN BUT ONLY AFTER SLEEP

hI tHERE
I have for the past 6 months severe back or spinal pain only after my body is dormand for a couple of hours. when i wake up in the morning , i cannot move and actually have to put my thumb on the specific spot in the middle of my spine and press there because the pain is so servere. what could it be ,
i have scoliosis and my last op was when i was 10 years old . i am now 32years old and have a 2 year old son , i had no problems during my pregnancy and am not sure if it is ithe spinal block i had when i gave birth , i had a ceaser.
the pain goes away about half hour after i am up in the morning.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This sounds more like your mattress!!! You should possibly invest in a new "pocket spring" mattress - I would however recommend a visit to a chiropractor for an evaluation of your problem.