Question
Posted by: Worried. | 2010/10/18

Several issues.

Good day doc.

I was wondering  I have pain in my ear, feel nausias, get headaches, feel dizzy, can get extremely aggresive, have no sex drive, get tummy ache after eating. And gaining weight even though excercising every day, clothes are getting very small.

Then, can someone be giving me something to feel this way or get me to stop smoking? Can I get a test done to check for alien chemicals? Or poisons? I''m paranoid that way.

Hallo Worried
it may be due to a middle ear infection, vestibulitis, gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or underactive thyroid or diabetes. I suggest you see your doctor for a full medical check-up. You can ask your doctor to do a drug screen on your urine.
Dr bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Worried
Dr bets