Question
Posted by: Bibie | 2008/05/30

SEVEN WKS PREG. PAINS

I, m 7 wks preg and had pains on the 27-05-08. I had a brownish discharge but not much and it only lasted a day not the whole day., then it stopped.Today I saw traces of blood when on my panty. but that was it. does it mean I am having miscarrariage? or should I still have hope that everything will be OK. Please help.

It could be a miscarriage. You need to see your doctor straight away.

3
Posted by: Motem | 2008/05/30

if you can only see your doc on Monday i suggest u rest well this weekend and dont do anything strenuous. if u are clotting on your bleeding u have a problem. if not then dont stress too much. stress could have an impact on your pregnancy.

Reply to Motem
Posted by: Motem | 2008/05/30

i think go and see your doc. if the pain is gone and the bleeding stopped or you just spotting then i think you will be ok. i dont think you should be too worried it is quiet common in early pregnancy.

Reply to Motem
Posted by: shay nay nay | 2008/05/30

go asap to a doc. or gynae because it also happen to me last week thursday and i had a miscarriage.

Reply to shay nay nay