Question
Posted by: :-0 | 2010/03/08

Settlement CCMA

I had a Con-Arb CCMA case in Feb. Me+my Union settled at Conciliation and I am not to happy with the settlement. At the CCMA I got the feeling my Union is not up for Arbritration because of the efford and then it will go over to a next CCMA date. I had a extremly strong case and he still said if we do go into Arb he''s sure I''ll win but persuaded me to settle at consiliation,
It feels like I didn''t get what I should have and now my ex employer also failed to comply with one of the agreements that was made at the CCMA regarding my settlement amount.
What can I do?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: SETTLEMENT CCMA

Once you have settled at the CCMA you cannot go any further with the matter. You can however implement the settlement agreement and if they do not honour it, it can be made an order of the Labour Court and pursued.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/03/09

RE: SETTLEMENT CCMA

Reply to labour lawyer