Posted by: Latoya | 2009-10-19

When our divorce was finalised, i was made to pay my pathetic husband a some, our divorce took 2 and a half year to be finalised, i tried to get money from the bank with no luck. they wrote a letter to my lawyers saying they will proceed with execution, does somebody know what is going to happen or the process, please advice as i' m stressing i think so much about this.

I just want to hear if the advice i have been given is true.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Hi Latoya,

pls contact me for a legal referral:

Posted by: Kat | 2009-11-05

My divorce was finalised on the 05th October 09. We were married in community of property. We will be splitting our provident funds 50/50. How long does it take for the payouts and the withdrawal from mine?

Reply to Kat