Question
Posted by: Linda | 2012/07/09

''set back''

I only seem to be able to climax on top- my husband says this is because I am ''set-back''. What does this mean?

The women on top positions are amongst the most popular because they give the receptive, (non-insertive) partner a high degree of control, allows for deep penetration and stimulation of the G-spot (a spot on the front wall of the vagina believed by some experts to be a stimulus for orgasm in woman) Men are very responsive to visual stimuli, so the view afforded by this position can be very satisfying for them too. Could it be that your husband is referring to the view this position allows him? The best way to find out would be to ask him directly what he means. Clarity in communication around ones partners’ sexual thoughts can potentially enhance intimacy and open up paths for mutual exploration.

2
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/07/09

Whatever - just be happy you cum for heavens sake.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/07/09

Reply to sexologist