Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2011/12/13

Seroids - 16 year old

I found out that my 16 year old son is taking steroids for body building. He is already on medication (Urbanol) for anxiety and also receiving treatment for acne (oratane). I am very uncomfortable about this combination. He said he only had a 1ml injection once ... but I don''t believe him.
I need advice to warn him of the dangers ......

Lynn

It is very important to get him to stop using steroids, as it has an adverse reaction on his psyche and will cause more anxiety and aggression and the Urbanol will prove to be useless. The steroids will deteriorate the acne and cause terrible scarring. Refer to the following link for detailed information about anabolic steroids: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid