Question
Posted by: kabelo | 2012-03-28

seroconvetion

doc im realy scared i dnt knw if its hiv or something else.i had unprotected sex last year on the 12th of may nd had a hiv antibody test at 6weeks,12weeks and 25weeks all three tests were negative .during week 41 i noticed my hair didnt grow at the rate it used to grow at .in some parts the hair was fluffy and also started to have a rash on my neck and had a bit of growling in my stomach (no diahorea ).after 3 days it disappeared and so did the growling stomach and then after that incident i had a rash on the lower part of my stomach and a bit of growling in my stomach the rash and growling stomach lasted 3 days also had no fever,sore throat or night sweats. One thing thats very disturbing is that since last year september i had spots on my tongue till march its the end of march and all the symptoms have disappeared .i read on the web that hiv rash appears on the neck and trunk and usually lasts a few days then it disappears .my question is there a chance i am hiv positive if not what do you suspect i have ???

Kabelo

I suggest that you have the HIV test repeated. It will however, be in your best interest to consult a doctor when the rash and the spots on your tongue appear.