Question
Posted by: Marike | 2010/06/15

serlife

I''ve been on serlife 100mg for about a year now and have gained about 10kg!! I want to come off but i''m not sure how and what to expect. My doctor initially said I need to stay on for 2 years, but I dread gaining another 10kg. (I''m on CiplaTrim, diotroxin, glucophage and a low GI diet with no loosing-luck at all!)
Please help

Hallo Marike
Please talk to your doctor and ask him if you can't change over to another kind of antidepressant like Wellbutrin, Cymbalta or Effexor. If you want to stop your antidepressant - it must be done slowly - if possible go to the 50 mg per day for a few weeks, then start taking it every 2nd day for a week or so, then every 3rd day for 10 days until you can stop it

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/15

Hallo Marike