Question
Posted by: Marike | 2010/06/15

Serlife

I''ve been on serlife 100mg for about a year now and have gained about 10kg!! I want to come off but i''m not sure how and what to expect. My doctor initially said I need to stay on for 2 years, but I dread gaining another 10kg. (I''m on CiplaTrim, diotroxin, glucophage and a low GI diet with no loosing-luck at all!)
Please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

The decision is ultimately yours - Is the serlife helping and do u feel u can go without it? If yes, stopping may be an option, BUT you need to discuss it with your prescriber first. Antidepressants from another groupo may also be an option, as some types have less of an effect on weight gain.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/06/21

Reply to pharmacist